- Last month, the team from Realm Pictures built an incredibly clever “interactive real-life first-person shooter” that strangers could play over Chatroulette, Omegle, and Skype. In the behind-the-scenes video, they talk about how they pulled off the feat, and it’s an impressive example of unifying a bunch of different technology to accomplish something novel.
- tl;dr: Mobilegeddon (who thinks up these names?) has finally provided the kick I need to get this site overhauled. Apologies in advance for things like messed up formatting and randomly broken links.
- I've already talked at length about converting a temperature (in Kelvin) to an RGB triplet. But what if you simply want to adjust an image's temperature, without caring about the specifics of it? This article is for you. As a bonus, source code is also provided for tint adjustments.
- The latest version of PhotoDemon includes an overhauled interface, cool new tools (like Content-Aware resize), WebP and JPEG-XR support, and so much more.
- After a successful (and relatively bug-free!) beta testing session, PhotoDemon 6.0 is ready for you to download.