Note: this is an old article! PhotoDemon now has its own website at photodemon.org.
PhotoDemon 5.4.1 provides fixes for several issues found in version 5.4 (released two days ago). If you have automatic updates enabled, you will automatically be notified up the update, or you can manually download it here.
5.4.1 fixes the following bugs:
- FIXED: Some controls do not display text correctly on Windows XP
- FIXED: Some dialogs load very slowly when a translation is active
- FIXED: Some edge detection methods fail to initiate when a translation is active
- FIXED: Left-hand toolbox text formatting looks poor when a translation is active
- FIXED: Tooltips not showing for picture box objects when a translation is active
- FIXED: When the last-used folder in the batch process tool contains many images (1000+), the batch tool loads slowly on subsequent uses
- FIXED: Minor typographical errors in translation files
This update also includes a few minor modifications and additions:
- MODIFIED: In the batch process tool, when a selected image is removed from the batch list, its preview is now erased to prevent confusion
- ADDED: further optimizations to translation engine. Program performance should now be much better while translations are active.
- ADDED: batch process tool now displays the number of images in the current batch list
Once again, you can download the update here.